Mighty Mouse 1.2.2 for Mac OS X
Allows you to customize your cursors with style - and it does so on the fly, without modifying any system files.
It allows you to customize all kinds of cursors available in the system - Arrow, I-Beam, Alias, Copy, Move and the Wait cursor.
You can animate any cursor and import pre-made ones available at our website. Edit the cursors with the simplicity of copy-paste and drag-and-drop, then hit Apply, and you got it!
· Animate any of the system cursors (including the Arrow cursor);
· Use cursors of any size - smaller or larger than the default ones;
· Magnify your existing cursors for easier accessibility;
· Download and import cursors made by other users;
· Create your own cursors and share them with others;
· Instantly import cursors created for Windows XP.
· Really resolved a bug that prevented registration updates from succeeding in deployment versions of Mighty Mouse.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: