Mighty Mouse 1.2.2 for Mac OS X
Allows you to customize your cursors with style - and it does so on the fly, without modifying any system files.
It allows you to customize all kinds of cursors available in the system - Arrow, I-Beam, Alias, Copy, Move and the Wait cursor.
You can animate any cursor and import pre-made ones available at our website. Edit the cursors with the simplicity of copy-paste and drag-and-drop, then hit Apply, and you got it!
· Animate any of the system cursors (including the Arrow cursor);
· Use cursors of any size - smaller or larger than the default ones;
· Magnify your existing cursors for easier accessibility;
· Download and import cursors made by other users;
· Create your own cursors and share them with others;
· Instantly import cursors created for Windows XP.
· Really resolved a bug that prevented registration updates from succeeding in deployment versions of Mighty Mouse.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.