POP Peeper 3.8 RC12
Email notifier that runs in the Windows task bar and alerts you when you have new email on any of account.
* Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
POP Peeper is an email notifier that runs in your Windows task bar and alerts you when you have new email on any of your POP3, Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo, Mail.com, MyWay, Excite, Lycos.com, or RediffMail accounts.
You can also use POP Peeper to read and delete your email.
POP Peeper supports HTML email, so you can see your email the same way as you would in your email client.
If you share your computer, you can password-protect your accounts or password-protect access to POP Peeper.
Using POP Peeper, you can quickly scan what messages are important enough to read, and which ones you want to delete without even opening your email client.
POP Peeper does not provide any reply options or spam filtering like some others, however if mail notification is your main reason, than this is a great little tool that works fast and efficient.
· Easy Setup - accounts created from your existing email client(s)
· Compatible with the following Server Types: POP3, HotmailMSN, Yahoo, Mail.com, MyWay, Excite, Lycos.com, RediffMail
· Read and delete email without opening your email client
· HTML Email Support
· Password Protection
· Message protection features including security from viruses and web bugs
· Save or Open File attachments
· No account limit -- notifies you of an unlimited number of accounts
· Be notified of new email with visual andor audible indicators
· Extensive Help with useful tips and information
· Fix: Schedules would activate even if schedule was disabled
· Fix: Font selection shows names more accurately
· Fix: SendMail "From" address would be cleared after editing the message
· Fix: SendMail, some SMTP servers would refuse the message
· Fix: Misc bugs
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.