Mp3tag 2.48e Beta
Edit your tags. Looks great and it's free.
Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats :
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkey's Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
- Write ID3v1.1-, ID3v2-, APEv2-Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once
- Automatically create playlists
- Recursive subfolders support
- Remove parts or the entire tag of multiple files
- Rename files based on the tag information
- Import tags from filenames
- Format tags and filenames
- Replace characters or words from tags and filenames
- Export tag information to user-defined formats (like html, rtf, csv, xml)
- Import tag information from an online database (also by text-search)
- Import tag information from a local database and much more...
* NEW: hex-encoded HTML entities are now also translated in Tag Sources.
* CHG: trailing pipe symbol in fields filled by Tag Sources are now removed.
* FIX: moving files from one directory to another via drag'n'drop resulted in unresponsive program (since v2.44a).
* FIX: query strings containing equal or ampersand signs did not work with Amazon Tag Source.
* FIX: sorting filtered results displayed files that were not matched by the filter expression.
* FIX: undo remove or write tag operations sometimes refreshed wrong files in file view (since v2.44a).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.