CPU Speed Accelerator 3.9 for Mac OS X
CPU Speed Accelerator increases the speed of your applications by 20% to 30% without spending money on new hardware.
· CPU Speed Accelerator allows you to drastically increase the CPU allocated to your foreground applications to make the most of the power of your Macintosh.
· It can increase by up to 30% the power of your Macintosh.
· It automatically detects the foreground application you are using.
· It redirects unused power of your CPU to the foreground application.
· You can set the percentage of acceleration between 0% and 100%.
· It tells the Process Manager of the UNIX layer of Mac OS X to always assign the maximum priority to the foreground application.
· It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
· It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
· It is available in Dutch, in English, in French, in German, in Italian, in Japanese and in Slovenian.
· Read the whole documentation for more details...
· The user name edit field has been deactivated because you're not allowed to modify it.
· You can automatically check for update at launch.
· You can reset the preferences file at next launch.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: