Episode Pro 184.108.40.206 for Mac OS X
Provides powerful desktop encoding plus professional broadcast format support and unlimited batch encoding.
In addition, Episode Pro acts as a gateway to our workgroup server.
- Encode MPEG 1/2/4, Windows Media 9, DV, 3GPP/2, M4A, MOV and other QuickTime codecs, Flash 8 encode is optional.
- Plus high-end professional formats, such as MXF, GXF, H.265 High Pofile, DVCPRO HD, MPEG 2/4 Transport Streams, mobile multi-bitrate and more Plus Surround Sound
- Audio filters include balance, channel mixing fade in/out, five-band equalizer, high pass/low pass filters and audio normalization
- Video filters include timecode burn in, black and white restoration, contrast, fade, gamma correction, HSV levels, RGB filter, sharpen, smoothing, visible watermark, resize, de-interlace, fade in/out, inverse telecine and noise reduction
- Unlimited batch processing
- More than 80 professional setting templates Plus the ability to scale to Episode Workgroup server-based solutions
- Multiprocessor support
- Prioritize encoding
- Metadata support.
- Engine SDK for managing encodes and integration into any workflow.
- Support for export of XDCAM in MXF.
- Support for Pipeline ingest from tape or live sources into Episode and Episode Engine (available in Pipeline version 1.2 which will be released in May).
- Support for Flip4Mac MXF plug-ins in Episode and Episode Pro enables browsing and importing of content from Grass Valley K2, Profile and 360 Systems servers, plus Sony XDCAM, Ikegami Editcam and Grass Valley Infinity disk-based cameras.
- Support for importing Cineon files.
- Support for importing Codex files.
- New audio and video filters, enabling improved quality in standards conversions.
- 10-bit end-to-end support
- Flash 8 VP6s and Flash 9 encoding is now supported.
- Blu-ray (MPEG-2) now supported.
- ATSC A/53 Field 1 Closed Captions are preserved in transcode between MPEG-2 streams.
- Field Order detection added for XDCAM in MOV.
- Lowered Transport Stream overhead.
- Improved support for Broadcast Wave (BWF).
- Improved quality of H.264 encoding.
- Adaptive interlace encoding mode has been added to H.264 encoder.
- Improved quality in AAC encoding of noise and transients (such as applauses).
- Resolved timing issue in export of MPEG Program Streams.
- Several Timecode issues have been resolved.
- Scaling of video with odd frame dimensions is now supported.
- MPEG-4 video with odd frame dimensions is decoded correctly.
- An issue with GXF export of files with a frame rate above 30 fps has been resolved.
- Decoding of AVID DV is now functional
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.