Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Music Man is the dedicated Mac OS X MP3 CD player and recorder that allows you to burn and to play MP3 CDs.
MP3 CDs are audio CDs (playable on next generation music CD players) that are burned using the MP3 file format, which allows you to put up to 10 hours of music on a single CD.
MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC/M4A, Ogg Vorbis, AIFF Ripper, Converter, Burner, Player for Mac OS X. Discover the easy way to rip, convert, burn and play MP3, WAV, unencrypted WMA, AAC (M4A), Ogg Vorbis, AIFF on Mac OS X.
· MP3 Ripper Rip Audio CD to MP3, AAC (M4A) or to Ogg Vorbis - rip the whole CD or one track at a time
· Convert between the most popular digital music formats
· convert between MP3, Wav, WMA, AAC (M4A), Ogg Vorbis, AIFF formats
· Play MP3, WMA, Wav, AAC (M4A) Ogg Vorbis on Mac OS X
· Play Audio CD, MP3 CD, WMA CD, M4A CD, Ogg Vorbis CD and hybrid CDs
· Play music files from anywehre on your computer
· Play music directly from your USB Flash Drive Memory
· Burn music to CD, DVD or USB Flash Drive Memory
· Burn MP3 CD, WMA CD, AAC (M4A) Ogg CD
· Burn MP3 DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW)
· Burn to USB Flash Drive Memory
· Burn hybrid CDs
· Burn up to 10 hours of music on 1 CD, 50 hours on 1 DVD,
· Variable quality on writing to Flash Drive
· Use the CD quality feature to get the best quality on Flash Drive
· Use the FM Radio quality feature to get 2 hours of music on a 64mb USB Flash drive without changing the original files
· Use the AM Radio quality feature to jam 4 hours of music on a 64mb USB Flash drive without changing the original files
· Both Tracks/One Ear with the Unique Mono Mixdown feature for USB Flash Drive
· Playlist support
· Easy navigation
· ID3 tag support (v1 & v2).
· PowerPC G3+
· Quicktime 6+.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.