Now features TurboPlay, giving broadband users near-instant playback of RealVideo and RealAudio by dramatically reducing the time it takes to load or buffer a clip prior to playback through the intelligent utilization of available bandwidth on a broadband connection.
This latest version of the RealOne Player also gives Mac users direct radio tuner access to the industry's best radio selection: 1700 radio stations from around the world, categorized by genre and location.
RealOne SuperPass subscription service allows Mac users to subscribe to the best news, sports and entertainment content on the Web, featuring brand-name digital programming from partners.
- Watch near DVD-quality video
- View video clips in full-screen theater mode
- Optimize your sound with our graphic equalizer
- Behaves just like your other Mac applications
- Plays QuickTime files
- Addressed an issue with connectivity on some wireless networks.
- On setup, a shortcut to the RealPlayer Downloader is added to the same folder as the RealPlayer application.
- Dragging multiple files onto the RealPlayer adds the files to the playlist window instead of opening multiple players.
- Added a preference to the Downloader to enable/disable Advanced Video Detection.
- Fixed an issue with the Downloader list on systems with multiple user accounts.
- Fixed an issue with streaming UDP transport through a transparent RTSP proxy.
- Fixed an issue with streaming reconnect when tunneling RTSP through an HTTP proxy.
- Fixed an issue where an unescaped colon results in a truncated url.
- Addressed a networking issue that prevented the player from automatically switching from Multicast to UDP transport for live webcasts.