CDrtfe is a burning application for Windows.
CDrtfe supports the basic funcions of the Mode2CDMaker which makes it possible to create CDs that can contain about 13% more data as usual (Mode 2 Form 2: 738 MiByte instead of 650 MiByte, 795 MiByte instead of 700 MiByte).
CDrtfe supports the following features:
* Data CDs
* Audio CDs (including CD-Plus)
* XCDs (with optional error protection)
* Video CDs
* Audio track extraction (wav, mp3, ogg, flac, userdefined)
* Project files
* Can be used with commandline options
* Windows Explorer integration
* Multi language support
* DVD support: Data and Video DVDs
* Remote drive support via RSCSI
* Data CD:
- Additional Meta data: Publisher, Preparer-ID, System-ID, Copyright-File.
- Additional options: -T, -hide-joliet-trans-tbl, -no-limit-pathtables, -hide-rr-moved.
* Data CD, XCD:
Improved folder selection dialog, which allows to choose multiple folders. Use Alt-Insert to add a folder to the list and Del to remove a folder from the list. A single folder can be selected just like before.
* CD Image:
- The CD Text information from Audio CD cue sheets will be written to disc, if the CD Text option from the Audio CD project is enabled.
- 1:1 copies can be created by using the function 'Create Image from CD' with the option 'Write copy' enabled.
It is not possible to make a direct copy from one drive to the other. Not all kinds of CDs can be copied (e.g. multisession discs).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: