CDrtfe is a burning application for Windows.
CDrtfe supports the basic funcions of the Mode2CDMaker which makes it possible to create CDs that can contain about 13% more data as usual (Mode 2 Form 2: 738 MiByte instead of 650 MiByte, 795 MiByte instead of 700 MiByte).
CDrtfe supports the following features:
* Data CDs
* Audio CDs (including CD-Plus)
* XCDs (with optional error protection)
* Video CDs
* Audio track extraction (wav, mp3, ogg, flac, userdefined)
* Project files
* Can be used with commandline options
* Windows Explorer integration
* Multi language support
* DVD support: Data and Video DVDs
* Remote drive support via RSCSI
* Data CD:
- Additional Meta data: Publisher, Preparer-ID, System-ID, Copyright-File.
- Additional options: -T, -hide-joliet-trans-tbl, -no-limit-pathtables, -hide-rr-moved.
* Data CD, XCD:
Improved folder selection dialog, which allows to choose multiple folders. Use Alt-Insert to add a folder to the list and Del to remove a folder from the list. A single folder can be selected just like before.
* CD Image:
- The CD Text information from Audio CD cue sheets will be written to disc, if the CD Text option from the Audio CD project is enabled.
- 1:1 copies can be created by using the function 'Create Image from CD' with the option 'Write copy' enabled.
It is not possible to make a direct copy from one drive to the other. Not all kinds of CDs can be copied (e.g. multisession discs).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.