Goldberg 2.5.1 for Mac OS X
Goldberg is an image and movie viewer with some image editing capabilities.
Goldberg is an image and movie viewer with some image editing capabilities such as QuickTime Effects, rotations (fixed and arbitrary), free zooming, selecting, cropping and printing.
Goldberg can read several image file formats as PICT, Photoshop, JPEG, TIFF, FlashPix, GIF, PNG, Targa, BMP, SGI files and also QuickTime movie files.
Goldberg supports saving and exporting image as PICT, Photoshop, PNG, Targa, BMP, JPEG and TIFF, SGI and qtif (QuickTime Image Format) files.
Here are some key features of "Goldberg":
· Read PICT, Photoshop, JPEG, JPEG 2000, TIFF, FlashPix, GIF, PNG, Targa, BMP, SGI, and PDF files.
· Save as PICT, TIFF, Photoshop, JPEG, or JPEG 2000 file.
· Export as PNG, Targa, BMP, SGI or qtif file.
· Support PICT, Movie, TIFF and PDF Clipboard formats.
· Copy to Clipboard as PICT with QuickTime compression.
· Handle large PICT image (> 4095 pixels).
· Can open several images in the Open file window (Navigation Services window).
· Saving using long file name > 31 characters (under Mac OS X 10 only).
· Display long file name in the window title (under Carbon and Mac OS X 10).
· View as real or print size.
· Contextual Menu support.
· Selection tool
· Zoom-In & Zoom-out tools (with zoom in a given area by click and drag).
· Hand tool, Hand too still available with the other tools (while CapsLock key is locked).
· Editing Capabilities with Undo support:
· Crop the current selection.
· Resize image and change its resolution.
· Rotation: 180, +/- 90 degrees and arbitrary + flip horizontally or vertically.
· Applying QuickTime Effects such: Blur, Brightness & Contrast, Color Tint, Edge Detection, Emboss, HSL Balance, Sharpen, etc..
· Revert to previous saved file.
· Movie viewer's features:
· Open and view QuickTime movie files and animated GIF files.
· Allow to copy the current selection as a PICT (to extract one image) or a Movie (to extract a sequence).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: