ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool.
UltraISO is a ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool , it can directly edit the CD/DVD image file and extract files and folders from it, as well as directly make ISO files from your CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk. At the same time, you can maintain the ISO bootable information, thus creating your own bootable CD/DVDs. You now have the power to make and edit your own ISO files, and then burn them to CD/DVD for your own needs.
UltraISO is in sole possession of the intellectualized ISO document format analyzer, it can process at the present time almost all types of image files, including ISO and BIN, it may even support new image files which are yet to be created. UltraISO can open these image files, directly extract files and folders, edit it and convert other image files to the standard ISO format.
UltraISO uses the double window unification user contact interface, you have the choice to only use the quick buttons and/or the mouse Drag & Drops, you can handle any CD/DVD image file easily.
- Can edit ISO images of Windows 7/8 x64 with EFI boot record
- Can directly create bootable USB disk of Mac OS X Mountain Lion from dmg image
- New bootpart device driver, supports accessing boot partition(deep hidden) within Windows (PE) environment
- Supports high-end hidden boot partition (bootmgr)
- Supports duplicating bootable USB flash drives (RAW mode)
- Sector alignment on formatting USB Flash Drive as FAT volume
- Can detect and use DVBFab virtual drive
- Fixed a bug with handling ISO images of Fedora 17 and CentOS 6.2
- Fixed a bug with image splitting on VMWare Fusion(Mac) or Wine(Linux)
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.