MS Project Viewer 0.3
Free Microsoft Project viewer for any version and type.
MOOS Project Viewer is a free Microsoft Project viewer that can open any MS Project file type (.mpp, .mpt, .mpx, .xml) for any Microsoft Project version (2000, 2003 and 2007). Available views: WBS, Gantt chart, task sheet, resource sheet, resource usage.
It is running on any Java enabled platform including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and it is the perfect solution for project stakeholders to view the project details in a dynamic way. No need to work with printed materials or static reports in different formats (html, pdf, excel, etc.). Using MOOS Project Viewer you get the possibility to see project details that no other report can give you. You can zoom in/out, collapse/expand, show/hide, resize, etc. Hence you get a powerful tool with a strong configuration to view FOR FREE any Microsoft Project file.
Why do you need a Microsoft Project viewer?
If you receive a file generated with MS Project and you don't have Microsoft Project and you only need to view it then you need a Microsoft Project viewer. This will help you save money. There are many viewers on the market: some freeware and some commercial but only some of them are really good. MOOS Project Viewer is not the best Microsoft Project viewer but it does have the best value/price (that is free) ratio.
What do you get by using MOOS Project Viewer?
* Open any and all Microsoft Project files (mpp, mpt, xml) and Microsoft Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007)
* No need to have MS Project installed on your computer
* Easy to use interface (easier that with Microsoft Project)
* Available views: Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Tracking Gantt
* Print any view
* Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
* Show critical path, deadlines and baselines in Gantt chart
* Show/hide, arrange and resize columns per view and keep settings
* Running on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
* 24 hours support
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: