StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.5.4
Patch 1.5.4 is considered a content update highly recommended for all StarCraft II players.
- Bug Fixes
- Several improvements have been made to address an issue where players would load into a game slightly later than other players. Additional details regarding this are in this forum thread
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused stuttering in the middle of a game.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused prevented players launching the patched client without an Internet connection from accessing features in Offline Mode.
- Fixed an issue preventing some custom minimap icons from displaying properly in Arcade games.
- The trigger module should no longer stall for long periods of time when adding or removing actions.
- Structures built within the power field of a Pylon of an ally who disconnects should no longer remain powered when that Pylon is destroyed.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: