StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.5.4
Patch 1.5.4 is considered a content update highly recommended for all StarCraft II players.
- Bug Fixes
- Several improvements have been made to address an issue where players would load into a game slightly later than other players. Additional details regarding this are in this forum thread
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused stuttering in the middle of a game.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused prevented players launching the patched client without an Internet connection from accessing features in Offline Mode.
- Fixed an issue preventing some custom minimap icons from displaying properly in Arcade games.
- The trigger module should no longer stall for long periods of time when adding or removing actions.
- Structures built within the power field of a Pylon of an ally who disconnects should no longer remain powered when that Pylon is destroyed.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.