With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from Zip and 7z to Rar archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7z, Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, DMG, ISO
Extraction formats supported:
RAR, 7z, Lzma, xz, Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, ISO, EXE, CAB, PAX, ACE (PPC)
- Reverted fix for incomplete operation files not deleted if exiting (Thanks to @Oleg-Chashko) #774
- Exclude extended attributes in TAR if "Exclude Mac resource forks" is enabled
- Fixed possible issue when storing extended attributes with TAR
- Fixed incomplete operation files not deleted if exiting
- WEB: Fixed auto-update blocking Keka exit (Thanks to all the feedback!) #709
- WEB: Fixed auto-update ended if no other window visible (Thanks to @gingerbeardman) #408
- Fixed minor task crash when cancelling password input (Thanks to @Oleg-Chashko) #754
- Fixed Preferences toolbar items not being translated (Thanks to @maxsky from https://maxsky.cc)
- Korean translation updated (Thanks to @sboh1214 and 박 성호) #752 #755
- Traditional Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @pan93412) #766 #769
- Simplified Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @maxsky from https://maxsky.cc) #771 #772
Software similar to Keka 6
The Unarchiver is a much more capable replacement for "Archive Utility.app", the built-in archive extraction program on macOS.
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
WinZip is bar none, the most popular and useful file compression utility out there.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads