With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from Zip and 7z to Rar archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7z, Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, DMG, ISO
Extraction formats supported:
RAR, 7z, Lzma, xz, Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, ISO, EXE, CAB, PAX, ACE (PPC)
- Option to set custom name using the clipboard string (Thanks to @psychowood) #823
- Added hidden option "CalculateMD5" to export MD5
- Option to exclude forks and hidden Mac files on extraction (Thanks to @XStylus) #839
- Simplified Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @maxsky from https://maxsky.cc) #830
- Italian translation updated (Thanks to @VinBoiSoft from http://vinboisoft.altervista.org) #831 #840
- French translation updated (Thanks to @Marc66) #833 #841
- Traditional Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @pan93412) #836
- Vietnamese translation updated (Thanks to @mwolfinspace) #834
- British English translation updated (Thanks to @anosidium) #838
- Traditional Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @pan93412) #843
Software similar to Keka 6
The Unarchiver is a much more capable replacement for "Archive Utility.app", the built-in archive extraction program on macOS.
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
WinZip is bar none, the most popular and useful file compression utility out there.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads