With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from Zip and 7z to Rar archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7z, Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, DMG, ISO
Extraction formats supported:
RAR, 7z, Lzma, xz, Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, ISO, EXE, CAB, PAX, ACE (PPC)
- Fixed (again) rare error while showing an operation in Finder (Thanks to all the feedback) #835
- Fixed some issues with custom name using the clipboard string
- MAS tips only available on 10.12+
- Some code cleaned
- Updated UNRAR from 6.00 to 6.02 (Thanks to rarlab)
- Updated ZSTD from 1.4.9 to 1.5.0 (Thanks to Facebook and contributors)
- Updated PIGZ from 2.5 to 2.6 (Thanks to Mark Adler)
Software similar to Keka 6
The Unarchiver is a much more capable replacement for the built-in archive extraction program on macOS
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
WinZip is bar none, the most popular and useful file compression utility out there.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads