The Adobe AIR runtime enables developers to package the same code into native apps for Windows and Mac OS desktops as well as iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, and other Android devices, reaching the mobile app stores for over 500 million devices.
Build stunning, blazing-fast cinematic 2D and 3D games for the browser, iOS, and Android. Use fully accelerated GPU rendering, which leverages the power of OpenGL and DirectX graphics.
Give developers the ability to call into their native, platform-specific code using AIR native extensions. Free sets of native libraries are available through the Adobe Game Developer Tools to further empower developers.
Play high-quality HD video with industry-standard codecs such as H.264, AAC, and MP3. Use GPU hardware optimization and chipsets that scale across all platforms to provide best-in-class video performance.
- Starling.display.Image mask is not rendering on mobile when rendered with starling.textures.RenderTexture (4196946)
- Exponential Increase in GDI object handler due to which application quits unexpectedly (4194045).
- [Windows 7]Memory leak is observed when using Cairo and HTML5 canvas in AIR Desktop Runtime(4192545).
- [Mac] Application quits unexpectedly on Mac with OS X exception (SIGSEGV) KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS(4195975).
- [Mac] FLEX AIR application (digi.me) quits unexpectedly (4152837).
- [Mac] AIR application quits unexpectedly on network changes or screen invalidation(4011481).
- [Android N] AIR apps are not able to recognise display changes & font size as per the new Android N features (4186054)
- Android - Status bar appears when soft keyboard opens and then stays indefinitely (4184348)
- setAspectRatio(StageAspectRatio.PORTRAIT) doesnt work if the device is held in landscape orientation 
- [iOS] Capabilities.cpuArchitecture returning wrong value for iOS Simulator 
- [iOS] UIDeviceFamily values are now integers(4176499)
- [Android] While using Android Video, video will hang for a second when other operations occur such ad addChild (4161877).
- [Android]Video blacks out and only audio plays when user stops and restarts the video ( 4194916)
- [Android] HLS video using video texture is not playing(4186193)
- [iOS] Background sound stuttering when going idle (4184841).
- [iOS] GameInput API now supports iOS8 devices.
- [Android] While using immersive mode on devices having soft navigational keys, pink bar appears under that navigational area (4100625).
- Circled Digit characters shown as boxes when used in a flex project inside <s:label> (4186628)
Apps similar to Adobe AIR for Android 2