qBittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar. qBittorrent is developed by volunteers on their spare time. If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
- Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
- All Bittorrent extensions
- DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~25 languages (Unicode support)
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading (aka "Download in order")
- Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
- This is an excuse to produce new builds with an OpenSSL version that isn't affected by the heartbleed bug for Windows and Mac. This bug should only affect the WebUI and only if HTTPS/SSL authentication was enabled.
- Feature: Add a key shortcut to "Add link to torrent..." (Angel Alonso)
- Bugfix: Make all columns and headers use the same text alignment in the transferlist. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Fix build system for Unix/Linux. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Case insensitive sort in Peers list. Closes #1066. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Small optimization of WebUI responses when there isn't a data payload. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Hide empty folders after filtering. Closes #74. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Expand folders when filtering files. Closes #1076. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Updated search plugin's URL (wowzaman12)
- Bugfix: Strip some png to fix incorrect sRGB profiles. (Angel Alonso)
- Bugfix: Fixed font issues on OSX Mavericks (wowzaman12)
- Bugfix: Improve text in the About dialog (Artem S. Tashkinov)
- Bugfix: Always show a peer IP address as a tool tip (Artem S. Tashkinov)
- Bugfix: Fix inhibit system functionality. Closes #766. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: WebUI: Don't gzip too small payloads. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Correctly detect if the browser supports gzip compression. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Fix WebUI link to 'Anonymous mode' explanation. Closes #1093. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Correctly update tracker tier number in the trackers tab. Closes #1075. (sledgehammer999)
- Bugfix: Speed improvements.(sledgehammer999)
- Other: Updated translations.
Apps similar to qBittorrent 8
A powerful C++ BitTorrent Client.
Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol.
- Multiple OS
Tribler is an open source BitTorrent-based p2p client that lets you find and share content like video, audio and pictures.