Mac Blu-ray Player 22.214.171.1241
Mac Blu-ray Player is the first universal media player for Mac & PC in the world.
It can not only play blu-ray HD movies on Mac or PC, but support any movie, video, audio, music and photo you have ever seen, it also support play Blu-ray ISO on Mac. It can support all the media formats existing today with powerful functions. Mac Blu-ray Player kept easy to understand and navigate with user-friendly interface and nice layout. After adding DTS5.1 into it, Mac Blu-ray Player can bring your PC or Mac to the most popular Blu-ray HD video enjoyment.
- The first Blu-ray player that can support both Mac&PC system
- Both Mac&PC systems available. This finishes the history that Mac cannot play bluray disc. Therefore, current Mac users are available to enjoy bluray movies in fun.
- Perfect supporting Blu-ray decryption and is capable of removing AACS, BD+ without limitation
- We can decrypt any bluray discs successfully.DVD player as well. Supporting DVD decryption and DVD menu, Mac Bluray Player can play DVD discs as well.
- Outstanding universal performance. Play anything including movie, video, audio, music and photo
- Mac Blu-ray player not only plays all the movies, videos, and audios files but also plays music and browse photos in innovation. Mac Blu-ray Player is easy to use because of the user-friendly interface and nice layout.
- Powerful High-Definition video player and hardware acceleration available
- The outputting video will keep the high-definition quality without loss of data and frame. Especially, it also supports Nvidia's CUDA acceleration technology.
- All media formats supported
- All media formats supported here: Bluray, DVD, VideoCD, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3 and more. Mac Blu-ray Player is able to play anything here no matter the formats or categories.
- Share movie or video information with friends anywhere and anytime
- You can recommend the movie you like to all of your friends. Also, post your suggestions or reviews about the movie to Facebook or Twitter through a button 'share'.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.