As featured in:
PotPlayer supports almost every available video format out there, contains internal codecs so there's no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Beta version updated to 1.7.21474
- Final updated to version 1.7.21465
- Added the ability to customize context menu
- Added AV1 codec support into CUDA/QuickSync Video Decoder
- Added pixel shader setting tab into preferences
- Added the ability to view context menu items with their skin CmdIDs
- Fixed a problem that caused to malfunction with deleting a bookmark in bookmark editor
- Improved output speed of custom menu
- Some fixes to make the program run faster at startup
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing some MKV files
Software similar to PotPlayer 10
Versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, WMV among others. Windows 64-bit version also available here.
Media Player Classic BE looks just like Windows Media Player, but has many additional features.
iTunes is a free application for Windows and macOS. Play all your music, video and sync content to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
More similar downloads