As featured in:
It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Fixed a problem that shortcut keys did not work in certain situations when opening a file
- Fixed a problem that was a little slow to create a thumbnail
- Enhanced 3D/360 format compatibility in mp4 files
- Fixed an issue where Blu-ray folder playback did not start immediately
- Fixed an error when playing certain files
- Edited to support /seek, /sub commands for video shortcuts
- Fixed a flickering problem in certain subtitles
- Fixed a problem where deletion was strange in bookmark editing
Software similar to PotPlayer 10
Versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, WMV among others. Windows 64-bit version also available here.
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
Media Player Classic BE looks just like Windows Media Player, but has many additional features.