As featured in:
It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Added the ability to hide subtitles unless it's your preferred language
- Added the ability to display chapters in playback information
- Fixed an error in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that took a long time to read text files
- Fixed an issue that cannot delete related files when playing seamlessly
- Fixed an issue where opening address was not parsed
- Fixed an issue where strange colors appeared in certain MOV files
- Fixed an issue where Bluesky Frame Rate Converter did not work
- Fixed an error when certain TS playbacks were finished
Apps similar to PotPlayer 10
Versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, WMV among others. Windows 64-bit version also available here.
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
Media Player Classic BE looks just like Windows Media Player, but has many additional features.