Events: Countdown, On Time, Winamp Stops, Low CPU Usage, User Inactive, Battery Low, Window Closes, Process Stops, Ping Stops, File Size Limit. Actions: Shutdown, Reboot, LogOff, Lock Workstation, Sleep, Hibernate, Monitor Turn Off, Mute/UnMute Master Volume, Hang Up, Alarm.
Also, it is able to play a custom sound and/or run a program of your choice, in addition to the simple shutdown message. Optionally, Shell Links can be created to immediately execute any of the supported actions from the desktop. Web Interface - allows Remote Execution of any Action, it also displays some run-time information about the computer: Logged In User, Up Time, List of Processes, Screenshot of a Desktop, plus Command Line Execution.
- White spaces are stripped from the registration code to prevent issues;
- Dropdown menu of actions and events converted to a list menu;
- Enhanced "Close Window" action with methods: Close, Quit and Kill;
- Default method for "Close Window" action is changed from Quit to Close;
- Minor cosmetic and language related improvements;
- Fixed issue with retrieving common documents folder on some versions of Windows XP by replacing use of SHGetSpecialFolderLocation API with SHGetSpecialFolderPath;
- Fixed encoding issues in localized versions which affected web interface, action links and command line execution;
- Added option to autorun at windows logon for the current user;
- Updated tray icon images, larger with transparent corners;