It emulates a maximum of 18 drives and works with DVD/Blu-ray images created by DVDFab and other programs.
For example, if you want to play a Blu-ray ISO image file backup on your computer, you need to mount it with DVDFab Virtual Drive, then, play it with PowerDVD.
It has some settings for your using habit and convenience, and enables you to go to its forum for more information just by one click.
- DVD Virtual Drive is a virtual emulator which can emulate a maximum of 18 drives.
- It can mount both DVD image files and Blu-ray image files saved on your computer. Those image files could be created by DVDFab, and also OK by other programs.
- You can select one language for this application from nearly 20 available languages.
- You can choose whether or not to run Virtual Drive automatically when windows start up.
- You can also let it mount the last image automatically, and unmount all drives when existing.
- What's more, you can freely set the number of drives from 0 to 18.
- DVD ISO image file, Blu-ray ISO image file
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit) X86/X64
- Pentium II 500 MHz, 256 MB of RAM