If you have downloaded an ISO image and want to use it without burning it to a blank disc, Virtual Drive is the easiest way to do it.
- One-click mounting of ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG images.
- Supports unlimited amount of virtual drives.
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from XP to Windows 7.
- Allows creating ISO images through a context menu in Explorer.
- Does not require rebooting after installation.
- Translated to more than 10 languages.
- Does not occupy drive letters when not used.
- Supports data, DVD-video and BD-video images.
- Mount .mdx, *.mds/.mdf, .iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/.cue, .ape/.cue, .flac/.cue, *.nrg, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
- Create .iso, .mds/.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Compress your images
- Protect images with password
- Manage your Image Collection
Media devices virtualization
- Create up to 4 virtual devices (DT and SCSI in all) to mount several images simultaneously
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
Simple user interface with basic system integration
- Get quick access to all functionalities via program icon in the System Tray
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Perform basic actions via handy Virtual Drive Gadget on Windows Desktop
GameSpace - virtual disc usage statistic on-line service
- Keep track of the disc image usage statistic
- Find out Top 100 most popular images
- Search other discs similar to yours
- Search for disc images that you are missing
- Browsing for most relevant gameplay videos and much more
Apps similar to Virtual Drive 3
CD-ROM image file utility that can convert BIN to ISO, extract/edit/create ISO files directly, tec.
- Free to Try
MagicDisc is freeware. It is very helpful utility designed for creating and managing virtual CD drives and CD/DVD discs. For anyone who deals with CD-based programs it is a must.
DVDFab Virtual Drive is a virtual DVD/Blu-ray emulator.