It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Add a preference in Preferences->Look & Feel to hide the row numbers in the main book list.
- Allow Export/Import of column coloring and icon rules.
- Edit Book: Allow bulk changing of file extension for selected files by right clicking ont he selected files in the file browser.
- Edit Book: Check Book: Add a check for nav documents that contain no ToC in EPUB 3 books
- Edit Book: Check Book: Add a test to check if the embedded fonts in the book have their embedding permissions enabled
- Pressing the up arrow in an date edit with undefined value should jump to the current date rather than Feb 101
- EPUB Input: When an invalid nav based ToC is used in an EPUB 3.0 document that also has a fallback NCX ToC, use the fallback ToC.
- Fix a regression that broke the icon theme creation tool in the previous release
- Fix insert character dialog not reflowing characters on resize. Also only allow the search bar in the dialog to get input focus