It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Edit Book: Add a new 'function mode' for the Search and Replace tool
- DOCX Input: Add support for multilingual documents.
- Edit metadata dialog: Fix date fields being displayed in the UTC timezone instead of the local timezone, causing the day to be off by one in some timezones.
- Conversion/Book polishing: Fix ampersands in title/series/publisher/author not being properly escaped.
- Update the bundled version of libimobiledevice on windows, so that the iOS Reader plugin can connect to iOS 8 devices again
- Fix a regression in 2.10 that causes Adding books from sub-folders, one book per folder to incorrectly add OPF files present in the sub-folders as an extra format.
- Fix a regression in 2.10 that caused changes in Preferences->Adding books to not work for the next immediate add
- Fix Ctrl-R while in debug mode not restarting in debug mode properly
- Fix regression in evaluating composite columns that use other composite columns.