It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Edit Book: Automatically complete the closing tag in HTML/XML files when typing
- Edit Book: Implement auto-indent, now when pressing the Enter key to start a new line, the new line's indentation is automatically created
- Driver for the Verso E71b ebook reader
- Redesigned the 'Add a custom news source' dialog to make it easier to use, with a more powerful python editor
- Make translations of the User Manual available in many different languages (fully or partially translated). Click the 'Change Language' link in the sidebar of the manual to change the language
- Edit Book: Search & Replace function mode: Add a new function annotation (replace.file_order) to control what order multiple files are processed in, when doing Replace All. See the User Manual for details.
- Get Books: Update Woblink store plugin for website changes
- Book polishing: Ignore zero byte font files in the ebook instead of erroring out on them when subsetting fonts.
- E-book viewer: Tighten heuristic used to detect footnote links. Do not consider a link that is the only content inside a block level tag as an endnote link, even if it is linked back to from its destination.
- Update the version of libimobiledevice shipped in the Linux and OS X builds to 1.1.7, should help with some connection issues to Apple devices
- PDF Output: Add support for font-family aliasing in @font-face rules.