It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Conversion: Fix changing the cover image not updating references to the old cover image inside SVG wrappers.
- E-book viewer: Fix a regression that caused clicking links in the footnote popup window to stop working
- Edit Book: Fix importing DOCX file as new book not setting the version attribute in the OPF
- Kindle driver: Fix some newer KFX books not being recognized on e-ink kindles, because of a change in how metadata is stored in the KFX format
- DOCX Output: Fix missing tag causing conversion to fail.
- Edit Book: Fix group references causing errors when used in replace string in the normal mode search and replace
- Edit Book: Fix Check Book reporting a spurious mime/type mismatch error after replacing a file with a file having a different mime type.
- Amazon metadata download: Fix detection of series not working for some books due to changes in the amazon website
- Fix Nook HD+ not being detected on windows
- Edit Book: Ensure keyboard focus stays with Files Browser when renaming files.