Macrium Reflect Free 5.2.6437
Disk image, file backup and disk cloning for Windows.
Complete disaster recovery solution for you home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
Drag and drop user interface
New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier then ever.
Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface.
WinPE 3.1 rescue environment
Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
WinPE driver support
Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier, Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devices in WinPE.
Linux 3.0 kernel
Includes the latest version of the Linux kernel providing greater device support which includes USB 3.0.
Support for the latest UEFI motherboards with GPT booting.
Direct disk cloning
Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
Integrated email component
Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
Reorder & resize partitions
Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored.
Restore multiple partitions
Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a single operation.
Backup destination rotation
Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations.
File & Folder backup NTFS permissions
Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a file and folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
- New options for handling NTFS reparse points.
- Reflect now contains the option to follow or backup the definitions of folder symbolic links and junction points.
- Menu option in Windows PE environment to change keyboard layout.
- A new menu option is available in the Windows PE environment to change the keyboard layout in use. Additionally, keyboard recognition on boot has been improved.
- Server edition now writes Windows events to the classic application channel as well as the Macrium channel.
- A number of customers have requested that Macrium Reflect logs events to the classic application channel for parsing by third party log analysis software. This has been implemented.
- Improved PE download integrity checking.
- Macrium Reflect now performs additional integrity checks on downloaded files when building PE Rescue Media.
- Issue with approved shell extension.
- Customers have reported a rare conflict between specific group policy settings for approved shell extensions and the Macrium Reflect shell. This has been resolved.
- Version 4.2 upgrade issues.
- Some customers have reported an error message when trying to install version 5.2 using a version 4.2 upgrade key. This has been resolved.
- Program error when extracting Windows PE files.
- Some customers have reported a program error when burning rescue media. This has been resolved.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.