Manic Digger started as a third-party client for Minecraft Classic but that compatibility was removed. Manic Digger is a free sandbox game in which you build using square blocks made of varying elements and materials. You can build anything you can imagine using the default blocks Manic Digger offers.
- Monster Editor
- Customizable textures
- Customizable skins
New War Mode Features:
- Four weapons: pistol, submachine gun, shotgun, sniper rifle. They differ in accuracy, delay, damage, number of bullets, etc.
- Three classes: soldier, medic (gives medical kit), support (gives ammo).
- Mode command. It allows to switch between collaborative map creation and play, without leaving the game server.
- Ammo reloading (R key. Respawn is now O key.)
- Iron sights (right click)
- Countdown to respawn. Players are respawned every 30 seconds. Dead player model.
- 3d sound
- Network is done now with UDP instead of TCP to reduce lag.
- Inventory scrolling.
- Download the file
- Head to http://manicdigger.sourceforge.net/play/
- Log in
- Choose game
Apps similar to Manic Digger 4
Minecraft is a fun arcade game where you explore lost worlds, kill monsters and uncover secrets. Download here for Windows, Mac and Linux. This is the Frostburn Update.
Infiniminer is an open source multi-player block-based sandbox building and digging game, in which the player is a miner searching for minerals by carving tunnels through procedurally generated voxel-based maps and building structures.
Battlefield meets Minecraft. FPS shooter with online multiplayer action in a sandbox world.