- burns CD-R and CD-RW discs;
- erases information from rewriteable discs;
- supports a variety of audio formats including *.mp3, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ra, *.ram, *.amr, *.ape, *.mka, *.tta, *.aiff, *.au, *.mpc, *.spx, *.ac3;
- decodes and writes compressed audio formats on-the fly (no staging to hard drive is required);
- lets you easily create a list of audio recordings.
You can select a Write Method in the program:
- TrackAtOnce (set by default) (the program burns each track individually, one at a time. You can leave the disc unfinalized and add tracks to an existing session);
- DiscAtOnce (the program burns the entire disc at once and finalizes it).
- Free Audio CD Burner uses Windows burning engine (IMAPI).
- Free Audio CD Burner contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.
As an optional part of the installation you can also get the official DVDVideoSoft Community Toolbar for Windows Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome (powered by Conduit).
Apps similar to DVDVideoSoft Free Audio CD Burner 5
BurnAware allows you to easily perform the most common disc burning operations.
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application.
Lets you create and record audio or data CDs with any Windows PC with an installed CD recorder.