Pasting is done by using a triggered popup window. This window can be triggered by a hotkey, holding right-click, a special trigger window, and other methods.
ArsClip used to be barebones, but I think I can safely say that it has become a nicely featured and highly configurable program, due to user feedback.
Delphi 6 (Personal) source code is included - modify it freely for any non-profit use. NOTE: The newer versions are compiled with Turbo Delphi for Win32.
- Multiple Permanent Clip groups
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support
- Copy and paste automation support using Permanent Clips
- Highly configurable
- Win7 Jumplist support
- Added beta version 4.18
- Fix:(Clipboard Bar)
- visibility issues
- icon load issue at startup on some systems
- Fix:(Removed Clips)
- cache issue after reindexing
- Recently Removed not always emptied when flushed