Unigine Sanctuary Benchmark 2.3
Sanctuary Benchmark is a first GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp., original version was released in 2007.
A gothic chapel with sorrowful statues stand in solemn stillness lit by the trembling light of torches. Only few rays of sun coming through the stained glass windows slide over the biblical fresco and ominous creatures carved in cold stone.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and OpenGL
- 5 dynamic lights
- HDR rendering
- Parallax occlusion mapping
- Ambient occlusion mapping
- Volumetric light and fog
- Particle systems
- Interactive experience with fly-through mode
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
- Added support of 3D Vision
- Several performance optimizations
- Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 2xxx and higher or NVIDIA GeForce 7xxx and higher.
- Operating system: MS Windows (XP / Vista / 7) or Linux
- Installed OpenAL library (included into Windows installer), .NET framework 2.0 (Windows version only, optional), latest stable video drivers.
- Crash on Creative SB X-Fi cards
- Please switch your sound card in gaming mode to get correct work with OpenAL library.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: