It has plugin support and is managed completely through a web UI. It is managed through a web interface which is based on the excellent uTorrent Web UI. Designed for power users, Hadouken has native plugin support and can be customized to do almost anything from sending emails on various events to unpacking files, move them around, mount images, poll RSS feeds etc.
- Self-hosted web management interface.
- Extremely powerful plugin API.
- HTTP API for remote management.
- Comes bundled with a bunch of useful plugins.
- The web interface now supports editing the default download directory as well as adding additional download directories.
- Added a few advanced settings. Unsure about which settings to expose, so if you have a suggestion, open an issue.
- Enable/disable UTP.
- Added a basic autolabelling plugin which can set labels on torrents based on their name/tracker.
- Added label-support for AutoAdd and AutoMove.
- Debian/Ubuntu packages are now emitted when building on Linux which means Hadouken is just a dpkg -i command away. See the installation instructions for more information.
- Requesting the HTTP root path (/) will now redirect to the correct GUI path.
- Download- and upload rates where switched in the UI.
- Global connections limit was not saved.
- The Windows Service now responds to system reboot/shutdown and correctly saves its state.
- Force checking paused unmanaged torrents should now run the check and then return them to a paused state.