So you can see graphically how much is played and how much is still to play
Allows you to remotely control Light Alloy, for example if you are laying on the sofa
Just like on YouTube you can navigate with a preview window while searching on the timeline
Allows you to watch tv over the internet and online videos like youtube/vimeo
Contains an expandable list of online radio stations which you can play and record, and a list to store your favorites
In case of multiple audio/subtitles streams you can easily switch from stream
Contains Dutch, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and others
You don't have to install a codec pack anymore: you can use the player immediately after installation
Blu-Ray & DVD
You also can watch Blu-Ray and DVD with Light Alloy
- Supports built-in video/audio codecs (but still can be configured to use system codecs)
- Full support for DVD and MKV/OGM/MP4 features.
- Support for WinLIRC to control the player remotely.
- Configurable playback speed from 0.1x slow to 32x fast, frame by frame playback, adjustable rewind.
- Volume control, play time and timeline display on the control panel.
- Additional audio features: sound amplification, normalization, shift
- Supports playlists with the possibility of placing labels/bookmarks in the playlist or on timeline
- Drag-n-drop support; saving playing position on player close (to resume later).
- Richly reconfigurable mouse keys and keyboard, functional pop-up menu.
- Video settings saving per file (brightness, contrast, saturation, sound volume level, the currently loaded subtitle, the currently selected audio track) that are reapplied next time the file is opened.
- Ability to specify a folder to save screenshots, for creating thumbnails and full-size screenshots from the movie.
- New skin: WebForm (author: Pavlik)
- File Information: bytes information to file size.
- Preferences->Filetypes: support for Windows 8 and above.
- Disable DXVA for Windows XP by default.
- Updated some internal components to latest versions.
- Audio properties: removed gain slider for equalizer.
- Removed subtitles explorer.
- Removed WinLIRC Agent.
- Recent Files List: under some circumstances the list could be empty.
- "Change parameters by wheel, if cursor on timeline or volume bar" did not worked correctly.
- Seek to last playing position did not worked for some DVDs.
- Subtitle were not shown fo some DVDs.
- Fixes to preferences upgrade mechanism.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Video Decoder: greatly optimized decoding of HEVC-video.
- DXVA Decoder: enhancements in handling and displaying of frames at the end of the video.
- Updated codecs.
- MPEG: fixed audio stream detection in some MPEG-TS/MPEG-PS.