It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers. ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
The app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
- File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
- Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening others
- Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
- Text viewers and editors
- Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
- Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
- Samsung external card write issue on Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Multi-thread download & copy setting
- Video/audio thumbnails
- Download Facebook video when playing(use FB link in homepage)
Meet Android bug(not ES issue) & cant update? Try
- Clear Google play cache & reboot
- Clear data/data/com.estrongs.android.pop & retry(for root)