DirectX Happy Uninstall 6.22.108
DirectX Happy Uninstall(DHU) is a powerful management & maintenance tools for Microsoft DirectX.
With DHU, you can backup your PC's DirectX and restore DirectX from this backup. In addition, using the DHU's Disc-Rollback Feature is the most exciting thing, you can fix all the DirectX problems via it.
DirectX is an integral part of Microsoft Windows. A complete and correct DirectX Is very important for your computer. DHU can help you do that.
DirectX errors like:
- Does your DirectX file is damaged or missing?
- Do you get a DirectX Error Message when you try to run a PC Game?
- Do you get some strange problems when you playing a PC Game?
- Some software can not be run because of DirectX problem?
- Does your Windows Registry have some errors about DirectX?
- Are you using an incompatible version of DirectX?
- Does your computer hardware is incompatible with your current DirectX?
- Support Windows 8.1 & Server 2012 R2
Why should I use DirectX Happy Uninstall?
A large number of facts have proved that DirectX Happy Uninstall can fix all the PC problems raised by DirectX error.
DirectX Happy Uninstall easy to use, with a few easy steps it can help you uninstall current DirectX and reinstall DirectX to a correct & original version.
In order to maintain the Windows DirectX core components, DirectX Happy Uninstall provides Backup Feature to backup the DirectX core components from your Windows and Restore Feature to restore the DirectX core components from a backup.
DirectX Happy Uninstall have a Magic Feature, that is call Disc-Rollback. It will first uninstall the current DirectX core components from your Windows, then install a original core component of DirectX on your PC from the Windows Setup Disc. This can make your DirectX just like the first installed.
Using the DHU's Disc-Rollback Feature is the most exciting thing, you can fix all the DirectX problems via it.
In addition, DirectX Happy Uninstall also provides Full-Install Feature to help you install a new version of DirectX on your PC.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: