Router Password Decryptor 2.0
Router Password Decryptor is the free tool to instantly recover internet login/PPPoE authentication passwords, Wireless WEP keys, WPA/WPA2 Passphrases from your Router/Modem configuration file.
Currently it supports password recovery from following type of Routers/Modems:
In addition to this, it also has unique 'Smart Mode' feature (experimental) to recover passwords from any type of Router/Modem configuration file. It detects various password fields from such config file (XML only) and then automatically try to decrypt those passwords.
- Instantly decrypt and recover login/PPPoE/WEP/WPA/WPA2 Passwords from Router/Modem Config file
- Supports Cisco/Juniper/DLink/BSNL modems/routers
- Also has Smart Mode feature to recover password from any config file
- Useful for Admins & Penetration Testers
- Simple & elegant GUI interface makes it easy to use
- Supports quick Drag & Drop of Router config file
- Right click context menu to quickly copy the Password
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Fully Portable, does not require Java or .NET
- Includes Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
It also has quick link to Base64 Decoder which is useful in case you have found Base64 encoded password (ending with =) in the config file and automatic recovery is not working.
It is very easy to use tool with its cool GUI interface. Administrators & Penetration Testers will find it more useful to recover login passwords as well as wireless keys from the router configuration files.
It is fully portable and works on both 32-bit & 64-bit windows platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: