That’s why we created Speedify, a new way to combine WiFi, 3G/4G, DSL, and other wired connections for faster and more reliable Internet using our Speed Servers in the cloud.
Broadband speed when you need it most
Speedify combines any Internet connections available to your Mac or PC to deliver the speed you need for HD video streaming, faster uploads, and more.
Faster File Transfers
Upload, download, and share at full speed. Even if you lose connectivity on one of your Internet connections, Speedify keeps your transfer going until both connections become available again.
Bond DSL, cable, and mobile connections into a single blazing-fast connection. From web browsing to VPNs and video conferences, everything you do online is faster with Speedify.
Say goodbye to endless HD video buffering on Netflix and YouTube. Easily combine all your Internet connections for fast and reliable access to streaming HD content and high-resolution video chat.
Speed Servers around the Globe
Speedify automatically connects you with the best server location based on latency and availability. Once connected, the Speed Server intelligently handles traffic to and from your various Internet connections to deliver faster speeds. Our network of cloud servers is always growing, and faster Internet is just a click away
The Magic of Channel Bonding
Unlike a “load balancer,” which divides traffic between Internet connections at a per-socket level, Speedify’s channel bonding technology makes its decisions on a per-packet basis. For you, that means even large single socket transfers such as VPNs, streaming movies, and uploading and downloading from cloud storage can be given a major speed boost!
Speedify’s channel bonding technology can even speed up single-socket applications like Dropbox uploads, HD video streaming, and VPNs.
Set priority levels for your Internet connections and only use that expensive 4G card when you absolutely need it.
Manually select your server location to access region-locked content from Netflix, Pandora, and more.
Speedify is available for Windows 7+ and Mac OS X 10.8 and above. Android and iOS versions coming soon.
The only service that can give you up to 90% of the combined bandwidth of all your Internet connections.
Updates & Extras
We’ll always keep you up to date with the latest & greatest Speedify software.
- Automatic MTU path discovery: Speedify now automatically discovers the largest packet size that can pass through each Internet connection. This is then used to set the MTU setting on the virtual Speedify Ethernet adapter so other programs are aware, and to determine which packets should go over which Internet connection, and when they need to be fragmented. The end result is that you don’t have to worry about any of this, Speedify works better with more Internet connections now.
- Better handling of network changes: Improved handling of network devices appearing and disappearing. Most obviously improves behavior of Macs waking from sleep, but all OSes are helped.
- Improved upload speeds: Several users reported better download than upload speeds, which mystified us at first, as it’s the same code in either direction. After investigating, we realized that certain network cards were getting overloaded when trying to send too much traffic. By reducing buffering, and tracking the number of in-flight packets on each connection, these problems are now resolved.
- Jitter Handling: Much better performance on links that have large jitter or vary in latency over time.
- Retransmit Lost Packets: Losing even 1% of your TCP packets can drop your speeds by 80%. This is frequently a problem on long range wireless links. Speedify now detects these lost packets and re-sends them before TCP notices they’re gone. On lossy links this can be a huge performance increase.
- Fast Failover: Failover to ‘Backup’ connections when your ‘Always’ connections are lost has been greatly improved.
- Lower CPU Usage: The client spends less time calculating statistics on how it’s doing.
- Color Scheme: The use of color in the user interface has been made consistent. Blue represents downloads, purple for uploads, green means good, and grey is inactive. Hopefully this is clear enough that we don’t need to explain.
- Server Selection: Speedify does a much better job of avoiding servers that are busy.
- Beta OS Support: Support for latest Apple OS X Yosemite (10.10) builds. We have only briefly tested with the new Windows 10 preview build, so we can’t promise that everything works correctly there just yet. Having said that, we’d be interested in hearing about your experience if you decide to try Speedify on Windows 10.