The new way to organize your services. Rambox gives you the possibility to add common services many times you need, all in one place. It's perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts.
- Displays notifications natively if the messaging service supports it.
- If you use Rambox in different computers, you can synchronize your configuration.
- Ask for a password every time Rambox is opened.
- You can lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Disable all sounds and notifications.
- You can add any custom service of your choice.
- Reorder services in the tab bar and group into two groups (left and right).
- Every time you have something new to check, you will see a badge in the tab of the service and in taskbar icon.
- Rambox always runs and can be accessed in the system tray.
- You can configure to open Rambox automatically.
- You can add custom behaviours if you want.
- Configure Rambox to use a Proxy if your network blocks some services.
No personal information will be saved. Sessions will persist using the partition:persist attribute for Webviews. So every time you open Rambox, your sessions will keep alive until you remove the service. Sync feature use Auth0 for Single Sign On & Token Based Authentication with the integration with Firebase to store the services that user is using (and the configuration for each service like Name, Align, Icon, etc).
- Fixed Certification Warning. (#460)
- Fixed Login to use Rambox Account synchronization.
- Improved Master Password window.
- Fixed bug related to unread count on Enable/Disable services.
- New Loading Screen.
- Added Help->Tools menu to clear cache and local storage.
- Donation via BountySource.
- Fixed White page bug by disabling Hardware Acceleration in Preferences (Linux).
- Improve load speed.
- Added new services
- Cisco Spark
- Fixed start minimized bug on macOS.
- Fixed window size bug on system tray double click.
- Added shortcuts (Ctrl+PG_UP and Ctrl+PG_DOWN).
- Fixed bug on switching services with shortcuts.
- Improved Firebase synchronization.
- Added menu (View->Reload current Service) and shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+R) to reload current service .
- Fixed HipChat login and session bug.
- Fixed Mattermost unread count for group channels.
- Fixed minor bugs and code enhancements.
- UI enhancements.
Apps similar to Rambox 2
Pidgin is a multi-protocol instant messaging client for Linux, BSD, MacOS X, and Windows.
Franz is a free messaging app that combines chat & messaging services into one application. Franz currently supports Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, HipChat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Hangouts, GroupMe, Skype, and more.