Asus GPU Tweak3 220.127.116.11
GPU Tweak allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak's Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
Similar to 8
Save up to four custom user profiles in the 1-4 buttons, or choose between ASUS engineered presets of Power Saving (S) and Gaming (G) modes.
Using the Live Update function, you can automatically check and update drivers and graphics BIOS. This keeps the card up to date to maximize performance.
GPU Tweak user options. Use the tabs to scroll through the separate features.
Select the display priority for the main GPU Tweak tuning options. The keyboard and mouse sensitivity adjusts how far the +/- buttons or scroll wheel jumps the numeric values (mV / MHz / % etc).
Customize Display Priority
You can select the main tweaking options on display by simply dragging and dropping to adjust the order.
Benchmark Quick Start Link
Select a program .exe to be automatically launched when the benchmark button is clicked.
Customize Live Update
Tweak what Live Update does; whether it automatically updates everything, applies urgent updates only or simply notifies that new updates are available.
You can change the frequency at which Live Update checks the server between daily, weekly or monthly.
Define preferred hotkeys for application or GPU overclocking functions.
Asus x Gpu-Z
In collaboration with TechPowerUp's GPU-Z, see the detailed specifications and current status of the graphics card(s).
The monitoring panel displays your graphics card's real-time status, such as GPU temperature, GPU usage, GPU clock speed and voltages.
The panels can be manually reordered or customized to either show more or fewer graphs.
Select between one of the four options for the monitoring panel:
- Full Skin
- Full Widget
- Light Widget
- No Skin
- Added download link for ASUS GPU Tweak 3
- New Function: OC Scanner for auto overclocking. (Support RTX series only)
- Enhance OSD in-game stability.
- New Function: Add anchor in OSD position setting section for easier position setting.
- New Function: OSD now support Unigine Heaven and Unigine Valley benchmark.
- Fix: OSD stability issue when playing DOTA2.
- Fixed an issue where 0dB feature was disabled for Vega 10 series cards in previous version
- Optimized fanduty performance for Vega 10 series cards
- Fixed an issue where enabling the SyncAll cards setting would take too long to complete
- Updated GPU-Z.dll to latest version and optimized the info page
Software similar to Asus GPU Tweak 8
MSI Afterburner is an overclocking utility that works with all graphics cards. Main features include GPU clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control.
AMD Overdrive offers custom performance and overclocking for novice and enthusiast users as well as an auto-clock option.
Fine tune your Nvidia graphics card, maximize cooling and performance.
Displays hardware information for Nvidia graphics cards. This app can be used to overclock your Nvidia graphics card.
More similar downloads