Sign up for a new account or log in here:
With DVD2one you can make movie-only and full disk copies for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable.
* World's fastest video compression engine. Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).
* Makes movies-only copies. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
* Makes also full disk copies. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
* Powerful join mode. Useful for putting multiple episodes of a (tv) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
* Written from scratch, it's not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
* Time critical parts written in assembly, for the highest possible speed.
* Burn the movie with your favorite recording software!
* Both PC Windows and Mac OS-X versions available.
- New option for movie-only and join mode: Target. This option defines what type of output files will be created.
- DVD Player: this is the default target and will create a dvd-video fileset that will play on any dvd player.
- Media Player: this will output a single VOB file which should play on most media players.
- PS3 USB HDD: this is a special mode for creating a single VOB file that will play directly from an USB Hard Disk Drive on the PS3. It does essentially the same as target Media Player, but the output size is automatically limited to 4GB. Also special warnings are displayed for audio and subtitle tracks that can not be played from the XMB. Please read manual for more info.
- New advanced option: support for dvd-video filesets bigger than 9GB.
- The extra data is place in the 9th VOB file (thanks to Blutach for the idea!).
- This option can be used to create large joins for re-encoding with other tools.
- The output plays perfectly fine with Apple DVD player, VLC, PowerDVD and Media Player Classic.
- Please note that dvd-video filesets bigger than 9GB are not compliant and may not work properly with other 3rd party tools or dvd players.
- Fixed incorrect error message when the default output location does not exist (thanks to Aaron for the tip!).
- Mac: made work-around for transparency bug in panels on OS-X Leopard (10.5).
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.