Asus P5N-D Bios 0801
1. Modifies the option string "Disable" to "Disabled" on CPU C-State Capability Item.
2. Hides CPU C State Item when CPU doesn't support C2-C4 states.
3. Fixes Intel E5200 CPU L2 cache information may be shown incorrctly in SETUP.
4. Hides CPU Multiplier item for ratio locked CPU.
5. Fixes CMOS checksum error when changing CPU from higher C state (C4) to lower C state (C2).
6. Allows C state item to be enabled when EIST is disabled.
7. Fixes CPU Lockfree function may fail to function.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: