1. Modifies the option string "Disable" to "Disabled" on CPU C-State Capability Item.
2. Hides CPU C State Item when CPU doesn't support C2-C4 states.
3. Fixes Intel E5200 CPU L2 cache information may be shown incorrctly in SETUP.
4. Hides CPU Multiplier item for ratio locked CPU.
5. Fixes CMOS checksum error when changing CPU from higher C state (C4) to lower C state (C2).
6. Allows C state item to be enabled when EIST is disabled.
7. Fixes CPU Lockfree function may fail to function.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: