Sign up for a new account or log in here:
1. Fixed Awdflash can't save BIOS from flash ROM without update BIOS.
2. Fixed DTM test about HPET failed.
3. Updated CPU Micro code to fix Linux 64-bit installing failure.
4. Fixed S3 resume slowly in DTM Test.
5. Fixed Power Button failed choosing Power On by Hot-Key.
6. Added the selection - Wake On LAN in 'PWR-ON After PWR-Fail' item.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.