Prepare to take off with the ultimate chat platform experience the next level of team communications. Rocket.Chat is an incredible product because we have an incredible developer community. Over 200 contributors have made our platform a dynamic and innovative toolkit, from group messages and video calls to helpdesk killer features. Our contributors are the reason we're the best cross-platform open source chat solution available today.
- Multi-platform. Access from anywhere: web browser, desktop and mobile applications.
- Highly Configurable. Set up your system exactly how you want it. Rebrand as needed.
- Open Source. Our code is 100% Open Source under the MIT license. Fork it on GitHub.
- Simple but Powerful. Packages are at the core of Rocket.Chat capabilities, offering an impressive array of features
- aimed at making your business succeed
- Video Conference. Chat with your colleagues and friends face-to-face over audio and video.
- Helpdesk Chat. Have your website visitors contact you in real-time and increase conversions.
- File Sharing. Drag-and-drop files or select them from your computer or mobile device.
- Voice Message. Record and transmit voice messages to a channel, group or private conversation.
- Link Preview. Post a link and immediately view its content. YouTube, Twitter, Gifs.
- API. Integrate your chat to multiple services: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence and others.
- Extendability. Want a killer new feature? Add a new package. It is as simple as that.
- Native Applications. Native client applications available for download on Linux, Windows and OSX.
- Mobile Applications. Mobile client applications available for iOS and Android on their respective stores.
- macOS version updated to 2.6.1
- Windows version updated to 2.6.0
- Improve error handling for connecting to server
- HTTP Basic Authentication support
- Fix problem that causes every word typed is highlighted as being misspelled
- Ask users to allow or deny when connecting to a server with invalid SSL
Apps similar to RocketChat 8
Supercharge team collaboration with group chat and IM.
Real-time messaging that works. Get full access to your messages and archives, upload files easily, and receive notifications whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Bring your teams together in a place that makes it easy to keep people and work connected.