Prepare to take off with the ultimate chat platform experience the next level of team communications. Rocket.Chat is an incredible product because we have an incredible developer community. Over 200 contributors have made our platform a dynamic and innovative toolkit, from group messages and video calls to helpdesk killer features. Our contributors are the reason we're the best cross-platform open source chat solution available today.
- Multi-platform. Access from anywhere: web browser, desktop and mobile applications.
- Highly Configurable. Set up your system exactly how you want it. Rebrand as needed.
- Open Source. Our code is 100% Open Source under the MIT license. Fork it on GitHub.
- Simple but Powerful. Packages are at the core of Rocket.Chat capabilities, offering an impressive array of features
- aimed at making your business succeed
- Video Conference. Chat with your colleagues and friends face-to-face over audio and video.
- Helpdesk Chat. Have your website visitors contact you in real-time and increase conversions.
- File Sharing. Drag-and-drop files or select them from your computer or mobile device.
- Voice Message. Record and transmit voice messages to a channel, group or private conversation.
- Link Preview. Post a link and immediately view its content. YouTube, Twitter, Gifs.
- API. Integrate your chat to multiple services: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence and others.
- Extendability. Want a killer new feature? Add a new package. It is as simple as that.
- Native Applications. Native client applications available for download on Linux, Windows and OSX.
- Mobile Applications. Mobile client applications available for iOS and Android on their respective stores.
- Android version updated to 4.2.3
- Bugsnag dependency error
Apps similar to RocketChat 8
Real-time messaging that works. Get full access to your messages and archives, upload files easily, and receive notifications whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Supercharge team collaboration with group chat and IM.
Microsoft Teams is an entirely new experience that brings together people, conversations and content—along with the tools that teams need—so they can easily collaborate to achieve more.