Sign up for a new account or log in here:
* Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Windows 2000 operating system
* Computer with either a Broadcom-enabled embedded or USB plug-in Bluetooth wireless adapter
Before you begin
View help topics for WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software for Windows 7 / Windows Vista or Windows XP / Windows 2000.
Download updated Bluetooth® for Windows® software
1. If your computer has an embedded Bluetooth wireless adapter, verify that Bluetooth is turned on. If you have a plug-in USB Bluetooth wireless adapter, verify that it is plugged into your computer, before you start the download.
2. Start the download. When you are prompted to either run or save the file, click Save.
When the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to run the setup program. The InstallShield® wizard begins installing the WIDCOMM Bluetooth software.
3. Follow the installer on-screen instructions.
4. After the Bluetooth software is installed, in Initial Bluetooth Configuration Wizard, click Next, and follow the on-screen instructions to configure your Bluetooth environment.
Note: If you are updating existing Bluetooth for Windows software, it is not necessary to reconfigure your Bluetooth environment.
Windows 7 users: Please be sure to select the 'Save' option and not 'Run' when prompted, as the Run option is not working correctly for Windows 7 / IE8.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.