Home › Drivers › Networking
Linksys WAP54G Wireless-G Access Point Firmware 3.08.06
- Fix: MAC address may reset to default after changing settings.
- Fix: While in client mode, device will re-connect to AP after connection drops.
- Fix: WDS does not work when wireless security is enabled.
- Fix: Correct wireless channel range in user interface.
- Fix: Debug page security vulnerability.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: