Nvidia Quadro Tesla Graphics Driver 275.65 for Windows XP 32-bit
- Nvidia Control Panel Updates
- Revised the ‘Adjust Desktop Size and Position,’ page to provide
improved controls for desktop scaling and resizing.
- Includes a preview window.
- Available for all displays (including VGA and HDMI connections).
- Scaling override option
- Revised the ‘Adjust Desktop Size and Position,’ page to provide improved controls for desktop scaling and resizing.
- Under Windows Vista/Windows 7, the Set up SLI Mosaic page uses the same controls as the Set up Mosaic page.
- Display Support
- Added 10-bit Grayscale through DVI for Windows 7 - enables 10-bit Grayscale through DVI for supported monitors such as proprietary medical displays.
- Enable Direct3D applications to synchronize back buffer presents across multiple GPU's in one system or multiple systems. Multi-Window and Full-Screen applications are supported. Requires Nvidia G-Sync II and supported Quadro boards, see http://www.nvidia.com/page/quadrofx_gsync.html for more information.
- ODE Driver
- The R275 drivers are the first ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- New APIs
- OpenGL path rendering API – enables high-quality text and 2D rendering with OpenGL applications.
- Nvidia WMI
- This driver release includes Nvidia WMI, a Windows service as well as decouple WMI provider that allows WMI clients to query and monitor such GPU parameters as GPU fan speed and GPU temperature.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
- Support for CUDA 4.0
- Support for OpenGL 4.1
- Support for Directx11
- NVS Series:
- NVS 300
- Quadro series:
- 6000, 600, 5000, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro FX series:
- FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 560, FX 5500, FX 550, FX 540, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 4500 X2, FX 4500, FX 4000, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3500, FX 350, FX 3450, FX 3400/4400, FX 1800, FX 1700, FX 1500, FX 1400, CX
- Quadro NVS series:
- NVS 450, NVS 440, NVS 420, NVS 295, NVS 290, NVS 285
- Quadro Plex series:
- S Series, Model IV, Model II, D Series, 7000
- Quadro G-Sync series:
- G-Sync II, G-Sync I
- C-Class Processors:
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors:
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- S-Class Systems:
- Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series:
- Quadro NVS 120M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 560M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 1600M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.