- Standard Mini-ITX motherboard for Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX case
- AMD Dual-Core Processor E350/E350D
- AMD A50M Hudson M1 Chipset Supports 4 x Native SATA3 6Gb/s
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Supports DDR3 1066, 2 DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 16GB
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics, DX11 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 4 x SATA3 Connectors, 1 x eSATA3 Connector
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Supports ASRock XFast USB, Graphical UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Multi-Speed Fan Control, APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Update CPU code.
Updating BIOS Procedures
- Download the BIOS package (WinZip format with .zip file extension). And close all programs.
- Unzip and save all files to the same directory of any storage location accessible by the host system. And you should see BIOSfilename.EXE, UCORESYS.SYS, UCOREVXD and UCOREW64.SYS.
- Click BIOSfilename.exe
- It shows a dialog icon to remind you to close other programs. Click "OK".
- After finishing upgrading the BIOS, it shows "Press Any key". Please press any key.
- Then it shows a dialog icon to remind you to restart the system. Click "Yes".
- After system restart, press
to enter the BIOS setup utility during boot up. In Exit menu, please select "Load Default Settings" and press to continue.
- Select "Exit Saving Changes" and press
to exit the BIOS setup utility.
- Now, system is booting up with new BIOS.
How do I check the BIOS version?
- The BIOS version can be found during system boot up.
- The BIOS version can be found in BIOS setup utility.
Update BIOS under Windows® Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Notice: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.