Crucial RealSSD C300 1.8" SSD Firmware 0007
- Improved product reliability.
- Resolved performance anomaly which resulted in brief, intermittent pause in drive response time for some users.
Note: This is firmware from Revision 0006 to Revision 0007. It will not work for updating between any other versions. If your drive has Revision 0001 firmware, then you MUST first perform the intermediate step of updating to Revision 0002. If your drive has Revision 0002 firmware, then you MUST first perform the intermediate step of updating to Revision 0006.
- 64GB Crucial 1.8" RealSSD C300 Part #:CTFDDAA064MAG-1G1
- 128GB Crucial 1.8" RealSSD C300 Part #:CTFDDAA128MAG-1G1
- 256GB Crucial 1.8" RealSSD C300 Part #:CTFDDAA256MAG-1G1
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: