The Logitech Control Center (LCC) supports Mac OS X 10.5.x, 10.6.x and 10.7.
For all supported products, you can program your keyboard and/or mouse buttons to perform different functions and to take full advantage of your Logitech keyboard, mouse or trackball. With the LCC and your Logitech keyboard, you can:
- Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.
- Launch your email application by pressing a button.
- Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
- Open frequently used items, such as documents, folders and applications, with a single keystroke.
You can also use the LCC with your Logitech mouse or trackball to:
- Scroll in windows of applications built for MacOS X. You can scroll up and down with a single keystroke or wheel movement.
- Switch between open applications.
- Show contextual menus with a single mouse click.
- Simulate keystrokes to provide shortcuts to commands you use regularly.
The download file contains support for the following languages:
- Provides support for Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7) and offers a new Mission Control action only in Lion.
- Macintosh OS X OS 10.5.x, 10.6.x and 10.7
- Logitech USB pointing device or keyboard.