Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Logitech LCC Mouse and Keyboard Driver 3.4.302 for Windows Mac OS
The Logitech Control Center (LCC) supports Mac OS X 10.5.x, 10.6.x and 10.7.
For all supported products, you can program your keyboard and/or mouse buttons to perform different functions and to take full advantage of your Logitech keyboard, mouse or trackball. With the LCC and your Logitech keyboard, you can:
- Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.
- Launch your email application by pressing a button.
- Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
- Open frequently used items, such as documents, folders and applications, with a single keystroke.
You can also use the LCC with your Logitech mouse or trackball to:
- Scroll in windows of applications built for MacOS X. You can scroll up and down with a single keystroke or wheel movement.
- Switch between open applications.
- Show contextual menus with a single mouse click.
- Simulate keystrokes to provide shortcuts to commands you use regularly.
The download file contains support for the following languages:
- Provides support for Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7) and offers a new Mission Control action only in Lion.
- Macintosh OS X OS 10.5.x, 10.6.x and 10.7
- Logitech USB pointing device or keyboard.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: