- Support for Socket FM1 100W processors
- AMD A75 Hudson D3 Chipset Supports Native 6 x SATA3, 4 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Dual VGA Output : D-Sub and HDMI
- Supports Blu-ray Stereoscopic 3D with HDMI 1.4a
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (VIA® VT1705 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Supports XFast USB, XFast LAN, Graphical UEFI BIOS
- Supports APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
- Update CPU code.
- Improve USB mouse function.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
- October 17, 2011
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 264 downloads
- 2.8 MB