ASRock A55 Pro3 Bios 1.20
- Support for Socket FM1 100W processors
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ , CrossFireX™ and Dual Graphics
- Dual VGA Output : D-Sub and HDMI
- Supports 2 x SATA3, 2 x USB 3.0
- Supports AMD Steady Video™ : New video post processing capability for automatic jutter reduction on home/online video
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtec ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Supports XFast USB, XFast LAN Technologies
- Supports graphical UEFI, AXTU, On/Off Play, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
- Update CPU code.
- Improve USB mouse function.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.