- Support for Socket FM1 100W processors
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Dual VGA Output : D-Sub and DVI-D
- Supports AMD Steady Video™ : New video post processing capability for automatic jutter reduction on home/online video
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtec ALC662 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Supports XFast USB, XFast LAN Technologies
- Supports graphical UEFI, AXTU, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
- Update CPU code.
- Improve USB mouse function.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.