Home › Drivers › Networking
Cisco Linksys E3200 Firmware 1.0.04
High Performance Dual-Band N Router (E3200)
- Simultaneous Dual-Band N (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Gigabit Ethernet 4-port switch
- Maximum speed up to 300 + 450 Mbps
- USB port for shared storage
- The safest way to perform the firmware upgrade is to use a wired computer.
- DO NOT power cycle the Router during the firmware upgrade process.
- Added Enabled/Disabled feature for Wi-Fi Protected Setup in the web configuration
- Added WPS lockdown feature
- Added web configuration login timeout mechanism
- Added supports of Native IPv6 on Parental Control
- Added supports of Native IPv6 on guest network if there are more than two available IPv6 subnets
- Added supports of Native IPv6 over PPPoE Internet connection when only keep alive option is selected.
- Added IPv6 ULA (Unique Local IPv6 Address) feature
- Improved IPv6 WAN performance
- Fixed Linux kernel IPv6 fragment identification remote Denial-of-Service vulnerability
- Fixed Router cannot get a WAN IP address form some ISP
- Fixed some minor bugs
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: