Nvidia Quadro Tesla Graphics WHQL Driver 302.82 for Windows 8 32-bit
- This driver is from the most recent driver release branch, and contains
the latest new features and functionality. It has been tested for
workstation environments, and is recommended only for those users who need
specific features mentioned in the release highlights or release notes. Also
known as the Quadro New Feature driver.
- For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please see the main Quadro download section.
- This is a WHQL Quadro driver to be used only with the Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview. This driver should not be used with Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- This driver offers full support for the new Windows 8 display driver model WDDM 1.2.
- 3D Vision
- Updated the NVIDIA Control Panel‐>Set up stereoscopic 3D page to support Windows 8 implementation of stereoscopic 3D.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- Support for OpenGL 4.2
- Support for CUDA 4.2
- Support for Directx11
- Support for OpenCL 1.1
- NVS Series
- NVS 310, NVS 300
- Quadro series
- 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 450, NVS 420, NVS 295, NVS 290
- Quadro Plex series
- Quadro G-Sync series
- G-Sync II
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- S-Class Systems
- Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series
- Quadro NVS 120M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 1600M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: