MSI K7N2G-ILSR Bios 2.0
- Supports Socket A for AMD® Athlon™/Athlon™ XP/Duron™/Sempron™ processors FSB 100/133/166
- Supports up to Athlon™ XP 2700+ processor or higher
- Nvidia® nForce2 IGP Chipset
- Integrated TV encoder
- Supports DDR266/333 with internal graphic core, DDR266/333/400 with external add-on card
- AGP 3.0 8x interface at 533MHz
- Nvidia® nForce2 MCP2 or MCP2-T Chipset
- AC97 Interface supporting up to two concurrent codecs
- Ultra ATA133 for the fastest hard disk throughput
- USB 2.0 EHCI/1.1 OHCI controller
- FireWire® and USB 2.0 for the fastest digital connectivity (MCP2-T only)
- Audio Processing Unit(APU) encodes audio in Dolby® Digital 5.1 format for full surround sound effects (MCP2-T only)
- 100/133/166(200/266/333)MHz clocks are supported.
- Main Memory
- Supports six memory banks using three 184-pin DDR DIMMs
- Support Dual channel PC3200/2700/2100/1600 DDR DRAMs
- Supports both 64-bit and 128-bit DDR DRAM
- Maximum memory size of 3GB
- NOTE: nForce2 only NOT support x4 memory device. 1GB can be made by other density of DRAM chip such as x 8, x16.
- One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 1.5V 4x/8x slot
- Five 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
- One ACR (Advanced Communication Riser) slot
- Support Sempron CPU.
- Fix the yellow mark on device manager under Win2000 without PS2 devices installed.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: